How many movies can I advance book with my Unlimited card?
Unlimited cardholders can have up to three online bookings in advance and can only book for one showing of a particular film at a time
How It Works:
- Using your My Cineworld account in the usual way, book tickets online using your Unlimited card.. If you don’t have a My Cineworld account you can set one up at www.cineworld.com/mycineworld/login#register
- Bookings for Event cinema, Unlimited screenings and obtaining tickets in-cinema don’t count towards your allocation. You can have as many of these as you like in addition to your increased number of advanced bookings.
- If you can’t make it to a screening you have booked, please make sure you cancel it in your My Cineworld account in the My bookings section. A cancellation is available up to 120 minutes (2 hours) prior to the start of the booked performance and only for bookings made directly on the website.
- You won’t be able to book in advance for 2 films starting within 90 minutes of each other.
- You can only book for 1 screening of a particular title at a time.
- You can only have 3 active advance bookings at a time
This is still a trial, we will let you know if anything changes, but we hope you like it. Please feel free to give us feedback online and in cinema on the changes.