How many movies can I advance book?
If you are a Red card holder, you will be able to book 2 films in advance, if you are a Premium member, with a Black card, you can book 3 films in advance.
How It Works:
- Using your mycineworld account in the usual way, book tickets online using your Unlimited card.
- Bookings for Event cinema, Unlimited screenings and obtaining tickets in-cinema don’t count towards your allocation. You can have as many of these as you like in addition to your increased number of advanced bookings.
- If you can’t make it to a screening you have booked, please make sure you cancel it by calling the Unlimited Helpline on 0330 333 4444.
- You won’t be able to book in advance for 2 films starting within 90 minutes of each other.
- You can only book for 1 screening of a particular title at a time.
- This is still a trial, we will let you know if anything changes, but we hope you like it. Please feel free to give us feedback online and in cinema on the changes.