Is Cineworld now open everywhere?
Yes, all of our cinemas are now open across the UK and Ireland.
What safety measures have been put into place?
At Cineworld, our main priority remains the safety of our customers and employees. We follow all instructions and regulations of the local authorities and current government guidelines and regulations. We continue to have a number of safety measures in place to provide a safe environment for our employees and guests. Click here to find out more.
Do I need to demonstrate my COVID status if I want to attend a Cineworld cinema?
No, it is no longer a requirement to provide your Covid Status (i.e. proof of vaccination, recovery or a negative test) to visit any Cineworld cinemas.
Are you taking part in Contact Tracing at Cineworld?
Are face coverings mandatory for customers and your employees?
In Scotland, face coverings are mandatory for both customers and employees (unless exempt), apart from while eating or drinking. This is no longer a requirement in all of our other cinemas.
Is anyone exempt from wearing a face covering?
You should follow the government guidelines on face coverings and exemptions. Children under the age of 11 years are currently exempt. You can find more details about exemption and rules about face coverings by clicking here.
Can I come to Cineworld with friends or family who don’t live in my household?
Yes, but please adhere to government guidelines where applicable.
I have a physical or learning disability, will COVID-19 affect my visit to the cinema?
- Audio Described and Subtitled performances are going ahead as usual and Autism Friendly Screenings have also resumed
- Accessible toilet facilities at all of our cinemas are open for customer use
- Our staff are aware that some disabilities will exempt customers from wearing a face covering. If you are exempt from wearing a face covering, please let a member of our team know when you arrive at the cinema
- If you have a physical disability, it is important to be aware that the type of physical assistance our staff normally provide such as; a guiding elbow or an arm, is not allowed under the current COVID-19 guidelines. Customers who require this support should visit with a member of their household/bubble who are able to provide this kind of assistance. Refer to the UKCA for further information*.
- The restrictions on physical contact do not apply in an emergency and will not for example affect our ability to evacuate customers from our cinemas safely in the event of an emergency evacuation.
*The CEA Card is a national card scheme developed for UK cinemas by the UK Cinema Association (UKCA). The Card enables a disabled cinema guest to receive a complimentary ticket for someone to go with them when they visit a participating cinema. If you do not have a CEA card you can apply online at https://www.ceacard.co.uk/apply. Admin costs apply.
Is food available at the cinema?
You will be able to purchase our usual selection of cinema drinks and snacks.
How do I get in contact with you?
You contact us via email on [email protected].
How do I contact you to discuss my Unlimited membership?
If you would like to discuss your Unlimited membership, you can get in contact with the Unlimited team via email on [email protected]