Want ultimate bragging rights? Ever dreamt of seeing yourself on the big screen? Then here’s your chance!
We are looking for Unlimited members who want to be part of our next Unlimited advert which will be shown on the big screen across all Cineworld cinemas in the UK!
To be eligible you have to be:
- An active Unlimited member
- Over 18 years old
- Able to travel to the filming location in Nottinghamshire
- Available on the filming days on 8 and 9 July
If you’re selected to attend, you’ll receive a £200 Cineworld gift card – whether you use it to buy your mates’ cinema tickets to show off or for your own cinema snacks is up to you!
To enter, all you need to do is fill in our application form, let us know why you want to be in the ad and upload a picture of yourself!
So what are you waiting for? Click here to apply.
Terms and Conditions – Make Me A Star Campaign
1. Acceptance of these Terms By filling in the Make Me A Star form and applying to be part of the campaign, you will be deemed to have accepted, and to have agreed to be bound by, these terms and conditions. Acceptance of these Terms By filling in the Make Me A Star form and applying to be part of the campaign, you will be deemed to have accepted, and to have agreed to be bound by, these terms and conditions. Cineworld reserves the right to amend or withdraw these T&Cs at any time and without notice.
2. Participants In order to apply to take part in and participate in the Make Me A Star Campaign (“Campaign”), you must be a UK resident aged 18 years or over with an active Unlimited membership. You must be willing and able to travel to the filming location in Nottinghamshire, and you must be available all day on the filming days on 8 and 9 July 2021. Dates may be subject to change.
3. How to Apply To apply to be part of the Make Me A Star campaign, you need to fill in all of the information on the form through the link provided and upload a photograph of yourself (please make sure no one else’s face is included in the picture). Only one (1) entry per person is permitted.
4. Closing Date The deadline for entries is 23:59 on 27/06/21.
5. The Application Process If your application is successful, we will contact you directly via email to let you know you have been shortlisted and provide you with further details, including timings and the filming location. You will need to arrange and pay for your own travel to the filming location, expenses will not be reimbursed.
6. Filming On the day of filming, you will need to sign a Marketing Waiver to grant to Cineworld, and our group companies,affiliates and agents the right to use the photographs and video footage featuring your image, likeness, voice, statements and performance with or without your name and any biographical information you may provide, for advertising, marketing, promotional, public relations and any other lawful purposes, in any and all media worldwide, for a period unlimited in time and without further consent or payment. You may also be asked to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), in which you will agree not to speak about or otherwise disclose anything that is discussed, mentioned or happens at the filming location. Cineworld is not obliged to use any of the photographs or filmed footage of you, and attending the filming day does not guarantee placement in the final campaign. You will receive a £200 Cineworld gift card for attending the filming day, even if we don’t end up using footage of you.
7. Covid Safety Protocol In order to make the filming as safe as possible we will require everyone to follow certain Safety Protocols: • If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 please stay home and let us know you will not be able to attend. • Masks will be required to be worn at all times while on set unless you are being photographed or filmed. Masks must cover your nose and mouth and fit snugly around your face and chin. • Physical distancing will be implemented. You will be required to maintain 6 feet or 2 meters apart at all times while on set and not in front of a camera. • You must follow all posted and verbal instructions at the filming location. • An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people are present. By attending the filming day you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.