Marvel's Black Widow excitingly opens Phase Four of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) and reunites us with Scarlett Johansson's Natasha Romanoff. The movie sees Natasha confronting her Soviet past as she battles the villainous Taskmaster, with a little help from Yelena (Florence Pugh), Alexei/Red Guardian (David Harbour) and Melina (Rachel Weisz).
We've waited a long time for Black Widow to get her solo MCU movie and our patience is about to pay off. Book your tickets online to see Black Widow between 00.01 on Monday 21st June and 23.59 on Thursday 29th July and check your booking confirmation email for your booking reference number. Visit the Black Widow promotional website and enter the booking reference number as well as your full name and email address and we will contact you if you’ve won. (Full terms and conditions can be found below.)
The prize includes the following:
- Return transport to Disneyland Paris, travelling by Eurostar in Standard class to Disneyland Paris from London St Pancras, Ashford International or Ebbsfleet International OR an economy class return flight from a selected regional airport to Paris Charles de Gaulle.
- Two (2) nights’ accommodation sharing one (1) standard room by the Recipient and three accompanying guests at Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel, including continental breakfast.
- Three (3) Day Park Hopper ticket per winner and accompanying guest valid for entry into the Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park.
- Meal Vouchers to cover lunch and dinner for the duration of the three (3) day trip.
- A VIP experience to be confirmed at the time of booking.
Click here to book your tickets for Black Widow, opening in Cineworld cinemas in the UK and Ireland on the 7th of July.
Terms and Conditions – Cineworld ‘Black Widow’ Prize Draw
1. Acceptance of these Terms
By entering into this Prize Draw, you will be deemed to have accepted and to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. All instructions, rules and conditions on any advertising or promotional materials relating to this prize draw form part of these terms and conditions, provided that in the event of any conflict or inconsistency, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
Entrants must be UK residents and must be 18 years old or over to enter the Prize Draw. The prize draw is not open to employees of Cineworld Cinemas, or W&J Linney, or Disney or their immediate families, or anyone else connected with the prize draw.
3. How to enter
To enter the prize draw, entrants simply need to:
1. Book a ticket/tickets for Black Widow film online at www.cineworld.co.uk. Entrants will then receive a booking confirmation email from Cineworld, which will provide a booking reference number.
2. Visit the Black Widow promotional website (“microsite”) and enter the booking reference number as well as the entrant’s full name and email address.
Entries will be rejected if they:
i) contain defamatory, malicious, indecent, immoral or other inappropriate content including sexist or racist language
ii) include the names, likenesses or similar of any individual without their express permission
iii) condone or encourage violent or anti-social behaviour
iv) cause offence on the grounds of religion, gender, sexual orientation, nudity, disability or age; or have negative attitudes about the promoter or any of its related partners. Cineworld reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion. Cineworld is unable to accept entries other than via the microsite. Cineworld accepts no liability for any technical issues of any kind that may prevent anyone from entering the Prize Draw. Entries must be received between 00:01 21st June 2021 (the “Opening Date”) and 23:59 29th July 2021 (the “Closing Date”).
4. The Draw
All entries received by the closing date will be collected together and one (1) winner will be drawn at random from all the eligible entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions.
The winner will be selected by a random computer process that produces verifiably random results or by an independent person, or under the supervision of an independent person. The draw will take place within seven (7) days of the closing date.
The winner will be contacted within fourteen (14) days of draw taking place.
Should the promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions. Cineworld's decision regarding the winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner may be required to take part in publicity and by entering this prize draw they hereby agree to taking part in any such publicity. Entrants’ details will not be passed on or used for any data purposes, and destroyed once the competition has ended and a winner is announced.
5. The Prize
The winner will receive the following prize:
• One (1) holiday package to Disneyland Paris for two (2) nights and three (3) days, for the one (1) winner of the competition (recipient) and three (3) accompanying guests, in total four (4) persons.
• Return transport to Disneyland Paris, travelling by Eurostar in Standard class direct to Disneyland Paris from London St Pancras, Ashford International or Ebbsfleet International OR an economy class return flight from a selected regional airport to Paris Charles de Gaulle, at the promoter’s or Disney’s sole discretion.
• Two (2) nights’ accommodation sharing one (1) standard room by the recipient and three accompanying guests at Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel, including continental breakfast.
• Three (3) Day Park Hopper ticket per winner and accompanying guest, valid for entry into the Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park.
• Meal Vouchers to cover meals for the duration of the three (3) day trip, at pre-selected restaurants.
• A VIP experience to be confirmed at the time of booking. (the “Promotion”).
Terms and Conditions:
• Items not included which are the responsibility of the Recipient and accompanying guests include: UK transfers from/to train stations and/or airports, alcoholic beverages, telephone charges, room service, laundry service, excursions, tips, souvenirs, and all other costs not otherwise mentioned herein.
• Minors under the age of 18 not travelling with a parent or legal guardian must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 in the same accommodation
• Travel insurance is not included. It is the Recipient’s and their guests’ responsibility to take out before travelling an adequate insurance suitable for their needs for the entire duration of the prize. Disney shall not be liable for any costs or losses through the recipient’s failure to take out adequate insurance cover.
• The Prize trip must be taken between 1st October 2021 and 30th September 2022. The booking form must be received back a minimum of 30 days before the travel dates. Accommodations are subject to availability. Certain restrictions may apply.
• The recipient and all of their guests must travel at the same time on the same routing. Any children in the group must be accompanied by their parent/legal guardian aged 18 or over.
• The recipient and their guests are responsible for their own passports, visa requirements and any other documentation or any other requirements (including, but not limited to, Covid -19 testing, quarantines) that may be imposed by the authorities from time to time.
• It is the Recipient and their guests’ responsibility to comply with the applicable laws and follow the Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office’s travel advice in respect of Covid-19, which can be found at https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus
• Age and height restrictions may apply to some attractions. Parks, attractions and/or entertainment may change operating hours or be closed due to the Covid-19 pandemic and/or other related restrictions and/or lockdowns, refurbishing, capacity, weather or special events and may otherwise change or be discontinued without any notice and without liability to the promoter or prize supplier.
• The prize and all elements within may not be sold, traded, transferred, rescheduled to dates not within the fulfilment period set forth above, or refunded.
• The prize supplier reserves the right to substitute elements of the Prize at any time or postpone the trip, including but not limited to, due to the closure of Disneyland Paris or any unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances, including any Covid-19 related matters.
• There is no alternative prize and the prize cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize.
• If the winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her prize with fewer than three (3) guests, the prize will be awarded to the winner and any participating guest and any remainder of the prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
• If it becomes necessary for Disneyland Paris to cancel your Prize trip due to the Covid-19 pandemic or other extraordinary and unavoidable circumstances, we reserve the right to postpone or substitute the prize at any time.
• Enhanced health and safety measures will be/are in place at Disneyland Paris to promote cleanliness, physical distancing and reduced contact. Some experiences, shows or events may not be available or may be modified depending on the evolution of the safety and sanitary measures and recommendations from public authorities or other reasons, including, but not limited to, adverse weather conditions, refurbishment or maintenance. Some hotels may be closed during some or all arrival period. Details available at DisneylandParis.com.
• The Promotor and Disney, their parent, related, affiliated, and subsidiary companies and their respective officers, directors agents, employees and assigns shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions that arise out of and/or in any way related to the prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the prize and/or the promotion.
• By participating in the promotion, recipients and their guests agree that they will be subject to Disneyland Paris Booking Terms and Conditions save for the sections relating to the fees of booking. Full Terms and Conditions can be found here.
6. Winner's details
7. Promoter and Promoter's Rights
The promoter of this prize draw is Cineworld Cinemas Limited, 8th Floor, Vantage London, Great West Road, Brentford, TW8 9AG. Cineworld Cinemas reserves the right to (i) amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice, and (ii) terminate or suspend the prize draw at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
The prize supplier is: Euro Disney Associes SAS (“Disney”).
8. Limitation of Liability
Entrants agree to the fullest extent allowed by applicable law to release and forever discharge Cineworld Cinemas Limited, and its parent corporations, subsidiaries, assigns and employees, and any entity or person connected with the prize draw from and against any and all claims, demands, losses and liabilities of any nature whatsoever which may now or hereafter arise, including, but not limited to, any loss of enjoyment, costs, delays or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever caused by, contributed to, or arising out of or in connection with the prize or promotion.
Anything not specified in these terms and conditions as being included in the prize package is excluded.
These terms and conditions (and any related disputes) are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
11. Data Protection