It’s time to get ready for My Cineworld Plus. Here’s what you need to know…
So what is My Cineworld Plus?
It’s a paid-for upgrade to the standard (free) My Cineworld account. The My Cineworld Plus upgrade lasts for 12 months and during that time you’ll receive a 10% discount on the price of all cinema tickets booked online through your My Cineworld Plus account.
What is the difference between My Cineworld and My Cineworld Plus?
Your My Cineworld account lets you:
· Save your details for super-fast and easy bookings
· Manage your ticket bookings and make online cancellations
· Update your details, weekly film times, offers and mailing preferences online
· Book tickets online with your Unlimited Card and manage your Unlimited account online
For just £6.95 a year your My Cineworld Plus account gets you all the above, PLUS:
· 10% off the price of all tickets booked online through your My Cineworld Plus account*
· An extra £6/€6 worth of complimentary food and drinks discount vouchers (3 x £2/€2 vouchers) that you can use at any participating Cineworld cinema. Each voucher gives you £2/€2 off the price of one of our ‘2 for’ combos (a regular sized soft dispensed drink with either regular sized popcorn, hot dog or nachos). This tasty offer won’t last forever, so make sure to sign up for My Cineworld Plus soon!
Unlimited member? These changes to My Cineworld don’t affect your Red or Black Unlimited card benefits. You’ll be able to book tickets online as normal with your (free) My Cineworld account but the My Cineworld online ticket bookings discount will no longer apply. By upgrading to My Cineworld Plus, you will continue to get the 10% discount on other online tickets for your friends and family – and on ticket uplifts for 3D, Superscreen, IMAX and 4DX as well as the food and drinks discount vouchers.
*Please note ticket booking discount applies to standard ticket prices only, not booking and processing fees, SMS confirmation fees or price of 3D glasses