Star Wars: The Last Jedi finally arrives on 14th December and to mark the occasion, we’re giving lucky
From 13th January to 25th March 2018, live the most epic of Star Wars™ adventures as the Season of the Force takes over both Disney® Parks with more intergalactic immersions than ever before.
Blast off to a galaxy far, far away, where breathtaking shows such as the night-time spectacular Disney Illuminations features epic battles from the Star Wars™ saga. Launch yourself into the new Star Wars™ Hyperspace Mountain for a
All you have to do to enter is book your Star Wars: The Last Jedi (if you haven't already) and use your booking reference to let us know how YOU want to experience Star Wars: The Last Jedi. Whether it's 4DX, IMAX, Superscreen or VIP, if you win we’ll upgrade your ticket AND send you to Disneyland Paris so what are you waiting for?
Click here to enter the competition.
Book now for Star Wars: The Last Jedi for your chance to win both an epic adventure to Disneyland Paris and your Star Wars™ cinema experience. Check out what to expect in the following teaser – and may the Force be with you.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions – Star Wars: The Last Jedi Prize Draw
1. Acceptance of these Terms By entering into this prize draw (the “Prize Draw”), you will be deemed to have accepted, and to have agreed to be bound by, these terms and conditions. All instructions, rules and conditions on any advertising or promotional materials relating to this Prize Draw form part of these terms and conditions, provided that in the event of any conflict or inconsistency, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
2. Participants You must be a UK resident and you must be 18 years old and over (“Entrants”) to enter the Prize Draw. The Prize Draw is not open to employees of Cineworld Cinemas, Disney or Linney their immediate families, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw.
3. How to Enter To enter the Prize Draw, entrants simply need to: 1. Book Star Wars: The Last Jedi Film online at www. cineworld.co.uk ; 2. Select how/in which format they would like to see the Star Wars: The Last Jedi Film at Cineworld; the choices are IMAX, 4DX, VIP or Superscreen; 3. Register their personal details and booking reference on the Star Wars: Last Jedi promotional website by visiting www.cineworldcompetition.co.uk/StarWars. We regret that we are unable to accept entries other than via the microsite. Cineworld accepts no liability for any technical issues of any kind that may prevent anyone from entering the Prize Draw. Entries must be received between Wednesday 23rd November 2017 12:00 and Friday 8th December 2017 12:00 (the “Closing Date”).
4. The Draw All entries received by the Closing Date will be collected together and one (1) x winner will be drawn at random from all the eligible entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions. The winner will be selected by a random computer process that produces verifiably random results or by an independent person, or under the supervision of an independent person. The draw will take place on Friday 8th December 2017, 5:00pm. The winner will be contacted within 2 days of the Closing Date. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions. Cineworld’s decision regarding the winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner may be required to take part in publicity and by entering this Prize Draw they hereby agree to taking part in any such publicity.
5. The Prize There is one (1) Prize available, which consists of 2 tickets to see Star Wars: The Last Jedi in the screen format of their choice on Saturday 16th December 2017, 2 x regular size popcorn and 2 x regular soft drinks. The prize also includes the following Prize Trip provided by Disney: One (1), holiday package to Disneyland Paris for two 2 nights/three (3) days. This holiday package is valid for one (1) prize winner and up to three (3) guests sharing one standard room in Disneyland Paris which includes: • Return transport to Disneyland Paris, travelling by Eurostar in Standard class direct to Disneyland Paris or indirect via Lille from London St Pancras, Ashford International or Ebbsfleet International OR economy class return flight from a selected regional airport to Paris Charles de Gaulle, at Disney’s discretion. • Two (2) nights’ accommodation sharing one (1) standard room at a Disney Hotel (selected by Disney) including continental breakfast. • Meal vouchers to cover meals for the duration of the three (3) day trip, covering: Three (3) lunches and two (2) dinners. • Four (4) x three (3) Day Park Hopper tickets valid for entry into the Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park. The following terms and conditions shall apply: - Any costs incurred in addition to the Prize Trip elements listed above shall be incurred at the prize winner’s and/or their guests’ expense including but not limited to: UK transfers, meals, alcoholic beverages, telephone charges, room service, laundry service, excursions, tips, souvenirs, and any other incidental expenses. Travel insurance is not included, but is recommended. - The holiday must be taken between 13th January and 25th March 2018 to experience Season of the Force in Disneyland Paris and all date requests are subject to availability. The booking form must be received back a minimum of 30 days out from preferred travel dates. Departure date and accommodations are subject to availability. Certain restrictions and block out dates may apply. - The winner and all of their guests must travel at the same time on the same routing. Any children in the group must be accompanied by their parent/legal guardian aged 18 or over. - Once selected, winner’s guests may not be changed without the express consent of Disney which Disney may grant or withhold in its sole discretion. - Winners are responsible for their own passport, visa requirements and travel insurance. - Age and height restrictions may apply to some attractions. Parks, attractions and/or entertainment may change operating hours or be closed due to refurbishing, capacity, weather or special events and may otherwise change or be discontinued without any notice and without liability to Disney or Cineworld. - Prize Trip package and all elements within may not be sold, traded, transferred, rescheduled to dates not within the fulfilment period set forth above, or refunded. Disney Destinations International reserves the right to substitute elements of the Prize Trip package at any time. There is no alternative prize and the Prize Trip cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize.Please note that neither Cineworld nor the Prize Provider give any warranty or guarantee as to the quality of the Prize. If the Prize, or part of the Prize, becomes unavailable for any reason outside of the Prize Provider’s control, the Prize Provider reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value, with no liability on the part of Cineworld. The Prize Provider of the Prize Trip is The Walt Disney Company Limited, with registered office at 3 Queen Caroline Street, Hammersmith, London, W6 9PE (“Disney”)
6. Winner’s details The name and county of the winner will be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published Closing Date and encloses a stamped addressed envelope, to Star Wars: The Last Jedi Prize Draw, Marketing Department, Cineworld Cinemas, 8th Floor, Vantage London, Great West Road, Brentford, TW8 9AG.
7. Promoter and Promoter’s Rights The promoter of this Prize Draw is Cineworld Cinemas Limited, trading as Cineworld Cinemas (company number: 01915767, registered office: 8th Floor, Vantage London, Great West Road, Brentford, TW8 9AG). Cineworld Cinemas reserves the right to (i) amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice, and (ii) terminate or suspend the Prize Draw at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
8. Limitation of Liability Entrants agree to the fullest extent allowed by applicable law to release and forever discharge Cineworld Cinemas Limited, and its parent corporations, subsidiaries, assigns and employees, and any entity or person connected with the Prize Draw from and against any and all claims, demands, losses and liabilities of any nature whatsoever which may now or hereafter arise, including but not limited to any loss of enjoyment, costs, delays or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever caused by, contributed to, or arising out of or in connection with the Prize.
9. Jurisdiction These terms and conditions (and any related disputes) are subject to interpretation under the laws of England, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England.