Venue Hire - Film Screenings
With 80 Cinemas across the UK and Ireland, we’re where you are.
- If you’re a business looking to offer your Clients or Staff a fantastic evening of escapism, or you want to see your guilty pleasure in all of its cinematic glory, the exclusivity of your own private auditorium is sure to make it a screening to remember.
- There is no better way to enjoy the latest blockbuster or a cult classic than from the comfort and privacy of your very own theatre.
- Group bookings are always welcome at Cineworld, have a look at our main website for all current film enquiries of up to 50 people. Book your tickets on the website and we’ll automatically give you one free ticket in every ten purchased and to save even more money booking online why not join MyCineworld.
- For group bookings over 50 people, or for bookings at multiple cinemas, please send through an enquiry and we’ll help organise your special night.
- Charity screenings of classic films are always a popular fundraiser and Cineworld offer a 15% discount for all registered charities.
- We can check all the available films and help you find the perfect one for your event.
Solihull Theatre Company
"I would like to pass on our thanks to Matt Bayliss and his colleagues at Cineworld Solihull for facilitating our exclusive screening of the Les Miserables movie. Being able hire a screen for our exclusive use and on the movie's opening night, made for a memorable evening. The luxury and comfort of the deluxe screen 8 was the icing on the cake. It was a superb way for our society to celebrate a significant cinematic event and our 150 members and friends went home very happy. I'm am already getting requests to arrange a similar evening! Thank you Cineworld Solihull."
Simon Edmunds - Marketing and Publicity Officer
Soundtrack International Filmm & Music Festival
"Since 2008 Cineworld Cardiff has been a main venue for our festival, and we retuned to the cinema agian in 2012. We held 3 different screenings, including our Opening Night event at Cineworld, safe in the knowledge that the excellent facilities and knowledgable, attentive staff would allow us to produce an event in line with our high aspirations. Once again Cineworld Cardiff proved itself to be the ideal place to launch our festival."
Marcus Lawry - Festival Manager
Lion Mountain Entertainment
"Our event was a screening of four short films to invited guests. We used the reception, projection and PA facilities. The general feedback from the guests was very positive. They enjoyed the cinema atmosphere and found the reception area comfortable and inviting. There were no complaints regarding quality of presentation or the facilities themselves."
Nigel Morgan - Company Director
"Northern Trust arranged a private screening of a film at Cineworld West India Quay on the evening of September 25th, 2012. We had invited 110 guests to the event, which included employees from the Company and contacts reached through diversity networks in Canary Wharf, the City and through our clients. The staff at Cineworld were terriffic and contributed to a very smooth running of the evening. Everything was well organised, the staff on the evening were attentive and friendly and the feedback from the attendees has been exceptional. Thank you for all of your help in making this such a fantastic event!"
Daniel Lambourne - HR Project Consultant
Cancer Research Wales
"Cancer Research Wales held a fundraising event at Cineworld Cardiff. The event was a Gala Screening of the James Bond film 'Skyfall'; this was an exclusive event held a day before general release to the public. As well as the screening we also held a drinks reception and after party at the top bar of the cinema. Staff were highly organised on the run up to the event as well as extremley helpful and supportive on the evening of the event. A big thank you to Lauren and her fantastic team."
Laura Hooper - Fundraising Manager
"We held the Welsh premiere of THE RAID at Cineworld Cardiff and were very impressed with the organisation, attitude and efficiency of the team there leading up to and during the event. The cinema looked fantastic with posters throughout and the red carpet and barriers really helped make it feel like a special event. The director Gareth Evans was especially pleased and we had dozens of compliments on what a great evening it was."
Mark Jones - Publicity
Wales Co-operative Centre
"The Wales Co-operative Centre hosted a screening of 'The Take' to highlight the international co-operative movement. Cineworld helped us understand the technical requirements and were able to accommodate our request to use Fairtrade refreshments in the bar. Our guests loved the event and all staff were consistently friendly and polite. I would recommend Cineworld for corporate or independent film events."
Elizabeth Hudson - Senior Marketing Officer
Please send us your enquiry by clicking the link below: