- Wembley Park (Jubilee / Metropolitan line) - 5-10min walk
- Wembley Central (Bakerloo / Overground) - 15min walk
- Wembley Stadium (National Rail) - 5 min walk
Bus Routes that stop near the cinema - 83, 92, 182, 206, 223, 224, 245, 297.
Road Signs are being updated in a large radius with London Designer Outlet signed from a decent distance out. From further afield follow signs for Wembley Stadium. Cinema (LDO) is located in front of the National Stadium.
Customers should use the RED car park. Parking is discounted by £1.50 with ticket purchase and in-cinema validation (e.g., £5.50 for 4 hours, £4 with in-cinema validation). Please note that parking validation is only available with ticket purchase.
Please be advised, the car park can become extremely busy during peak periods. Cineworld does not own or operate the car park and conditions of use are subject to change. We are working with the centre to ensure our customers have access to adequate parking at all times. We apologise for any inconvenience which you may experience.
Cinema is fully accessible with lifts accessing cinema and Starbucks level.
- Access boxes available in 7 auditoriums.
- Disabled access at cinema level in all 9 auditoriums.
- Disabled toilets on cinema level and upper level (Starbucks / access boxes).